CONGRATULATIONS ADOLFO!!! YOUR PREDICTION EARNED YOU $100!!! WELL DONE!!!
CONTEST TIME!!! WOOHOO!!!
** DEADLINE TO SUBMIT ENTRY IS THURSDAY, APRIL 18, 2013
AT NOON (12pm) ET/9am PT!!!
3:00 PM ET/12:00 PM PT **
We’re down to this season of FOX’s “American Idol” Season 12 top 5 contestants! It’s an all woman battle for the rest of the season. Which woman will win this year? Amber Holcomb (Twitter: @AmberAI12), Angie Miller (Twitter: @AngieAI12), Candice Glover (Twitter: @CandiceAI12), Janelle Arthur (Twitter: @JanelleAI12), or Kree Harrison (Twitter: @KreeAI12)?
Enter my contest to win a $100 Visa gift card by predicting the overall winner and who will be sent home each week leading up to the finale. The giveaway is from my own pocket and have not been asked to endorse Visa or “American Idol” in any way.
The person/people who correctly predicts the “American Idol” contestant sent home each of the remaining episodes and correctly predicts the “American Idol” Season 12 winner will be entered into a random drawing to win a $100 Visa gift card.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, copy/paste the following into a comment on this blog post, and add in your prediction.
A.) Top 5 Week. Name of Contestant Sent Home. April 18, 2013. (leaving 4 finalists):
ACTUAL RESULT: Janelle sent home
B.) Top 4 Week. Name of Contestant Sent Home (leaving 3 finalists):
ACTUAL RESULT: Amber sent home
C.) Top 3 Week. Name of Contestant Sent Home (leaving 2 finalists):
ACTUAL RESULT: Angie sent home
D.) “American Idol” Season 12 WINNER. May 16, 2013.:
ACTUAL RESULT: Candice wins!!!
- Must be a US resident to qualify.
- Only 1 entry per person.
- Must leave a valid email address in the comments section so that I may contact you if you win.
- Must be 13 years or older to enter.
- The winner(s) must have predicted all A, B, C, and D above correctly.
- In the case where more than 1 contestant answered A, B, C, and D correctly, then the winner of the contest will be selected by random drawing.
- The winner will notified within 3 business days after the “American Idol” finale on May 16, 2013.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 48 hours after notification, another winner will be randomly selected.
May the games begin! 😀
Poll: Who will win?
Just for fun, take a moment to participate in my poll on who you think will win this Season 12 of “American Idol.”
Read all of my “American Idol” blog posts including exclusive footage and live interviews — CLICK HERE.