Hong Kong based hand bag brand MATAHARI has collaborated with Linda Nguyen (also known and Linda Lovemade) to present a handbag, named the “Linda” as part of their STYLIST SERIES for their FALL 2010 collection.
Known for its amazing collection of individualistic pieces, Mata-Hari creates luxury bags with a fun and modern twist, which undoubtedly exemplifies Linda’s personal style and creative design—both stunning and innovative.
“I would describe the Lovemade design aesthetic as being focused on unique silhouettes, mixed with versatile and technical features. For this collaboration with Matahari, I wanted to create an original hand bag design that was unique in shape, function and detaiI while maintaining a luxury feel” says Linda.
The “Linda” handbag design is in the form of a geometric heart, which was inspired by the Lovemade heart logo and available in 2 different color options:
- “COLOR ME BAD” (multi-color) features a black suede base with magenta, and pastel shades of blue, yellow and purple leather appliquéd on the surface of the bag in a mosaic inspired pattern.
- “PEEK-A-BOO” (black perforated leather) is a more subtle and classic option, made of a custom perforated leather with underlying gold foil that shines while peek-a-booing through the holes.
Other features include:
- Shiny gold hardware
- Detachable shoulder strap to transform bag into clutch.
- Zipper detail at the bottom of bag with optional chain hanging detail.
- Zip pocket on interior and exterior on both sides of the bag
Available July 2010
Retail price: $90
PRE-ORDERING is highly recommended as this color way is limited edition!
Not only will you be the first to know when the handbag releases, you can be the first to own the “Linda” weeks before it hits retailers and on top of that we’ll even give you an additional 15% off the purchase!!
Pre-order deadline: 5/17
*For Pre-Order/Sales/Wholesale inquiries, please email us at Heart@Love-Made.com.
(source: Lovemade, twitter: iheartlovemade)