One of the questions I was dying to ask Cheryl aka “Salt,” from the legendary Salt-n-Pepa, at the “Let’s Talk About Pep” launch party was her take on making it as a female MC in a male dominated industry. After all, they are one of the few all female rap groups to gain mainstream success. Here’s what Salt had to say.
- Ifelicious Thoughts– Let’s Talk About Pep- Interview with Executive Producers Cheryl “Salt” Wray and sister Kimberly James
- Ifelicious Thoughts– RECAP 1/19/2010 ‘Let’s Talk About Pep’ Launch Party in NYC
- Ifelicious Thoughts– Sandra ‘Pepa’ Denton and three of her closest friends search for Mr. Right in the Big Apple
- Ifelicious Thoughts– Nod your head to this: Interview with Fem-Cee Mala Reignz
- VH1– ‘Let’s Talk About Pep’ homepage