Dear Buck (or shall i call you “JerBuck”)…
- Uh, honey, it’s a short “u” sound when pronouncing “Cudi” as in Kid Cudi’s name. He sings that song “Day and Night.” Here’s a link to watch the video (VIDEO) DAY AND NIGHT.
- The girl with the big hat was the guitarist from Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” tour. She had a huge moment in the documentary. Hmmm, wondering if you saw it.
- I’m with you on Rihanna. Outfit was wack. She looked like could hurt me with those spikes in her shoulder pads. Maybe it was a protective move in case someone tried to beat her in the car (i know… that was wrong… ha ha!) 😆
- What an unexpected Adam Lambert flip flop from you!
- What’s up with you guys, gay and straight, and hair loss. Try shedding the lining of your uterus every month. Wanna trade? ROFL!!!
- What’s up with saying “stanky leg?” You should learn it and actually do the dance in your next video!
- Sign language??
- Ifelicious Thoughts– What The Buck Show Posts
- Ifelicious Thoughts– all 2009 AMA blog posts
- ABC.com– 2009 American Music Awards (official website)
- website– Buck Hollywood
- Twitter– buckhollywood
- Facebook– Michael Buckly “What The Buck?”
- YouTube– What The Buck Show
- Celebrity Gossip– The stars turned up for the 2009 American Music Awards
- Idolator– The American Music Awards: Surprises, Stage Falls and Simulated Sex
- Associated Content– 2009 American Music Awards: Adam Lambert
- Washington Post– 2009 American Music Awards (photo gallery)
- FabSugar– Best Dressed at the 2009 American Music Awards
- Clutch Magazine– Flick Flick: The 2009 American Music Awards
- All That’s Fabulous– 2009 American Music Awards = #FAIL